Company Secretarial Services
If you already trade as a limited company or are considering trading as a limited company we offer a company secretarial service that is designed to help you meet all of the statutory compliance requirements.
We are able to create and register a limited company with Companies House within 24 hours. Within this service we will:
- Search to see if your preferred company name is available and advise of alternatives should your chosen name already be registered,
- Register the officers of the company including the director(s) and company secretary,
- Register the issued and authorised share capital of the company,
- Register the share holders and their respective holdings,
- Register the company’s registered office with Companies House,
- Provide share certificates to shareholders,
- Provide the Certificate of Incorporation
The registered office of a company is the address to which all correspondence and notices may be sent. The registered office need not be the same as the trading address but must be a physical location.
We are happy for companies to use our office address as their registered office. Not only does this provide the company with a more respectable and official presence, but it also ensures that we are in a position to assist with all your statutory compliance requirements.
To learn more about the services we can offer to limited companies please contact us to arrange a free consultation.