GDPR has an impact on how and why we obtain and store personal information. We have strived to keep this simple and easy to understand.
- Personal information we collect is done for the lawful purpose of fulfilling our obligations as per the instructions you have given to us.
- Personal information is not shared with any other organisations or individuals without your specific consent. This will always be the case unless we are required to provide such information as a matter of law.
- Personal information is held for a duration equating to either, the duration of our relationship with you exists or no more than 7 years subsequent to the termination of our relationship.
- Regardless of the manner in which information is provided by you it will be kept secure.
- Only those employees we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties. They are strictly prohibited from any other use. We do not currently use outside contractors.
- By using the contact us link on our website you agree to the provision of the minimal personal information required to submit your enquiry and that, initially, this information can only be used by us to provide our response and contact you to make any arrangement necessary only.
- We cannot accept liability for misuse and or loss of personal data either intercepted or unlawfully extracted and used by an unauthorised party resulting from your input of data to our website.
- We are bound by compliance to the EU and UK Data Protection and GDPR laws at all times., specifically in regard to personal information.
- At any time it is your right to request details of the personal information data we hold and, as necessary, to request deletion of the data.
Your right to know
- Our Data Protection Officer is Scott Chapman, you can find his contact him as follows:
- 01603 787570
- Waterloo House, 17 Waterloo Road, Norwich, NR3 1EH
- In case you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to data portability) please contact us via email or contact us form that can be found on Contact us page.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO: www.ico.org.uk).
- We will not use personal data provided via the contact us form for any other purpose than described above.
Cookies and tracking
In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a server-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
Top of Form
Bottom of Form
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. They are mainly used as a way of improving the website functionalities or to provide more advanced statistical data.
Our website uses Google Analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Similarly to our server-based logs, Google Analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors.
Your web browser (the software you use to access our website) should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer. Please refer to the relevant supplier’s website to find out more.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by phone, email or post.
Changes to this policy
We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.