Office Address
Waterloo House
17 Waterloo Road
Norwich, NR3 1EH
Tel 01603 787570

Sole Traders

If you are considering starting a new business then a sole trader is probably the simplist way to get started in business. We can help you get started by:

  • Registering you as self employed with HM Revenue & Customs,
  • Registering you for National Insurance contributions,
  • Advise you and assist with VAT registration (if necessary)
  • Advise you and assist with becoming an employer (if necessary),
  • Advise on your reporting and taxation obligations.


If you are already an established sole trader and would like to arrange an appointment to see how we can help you and your business, please contact us today to arrange a free no obligation consultation.