If you are an employer, or are thinking about employing staff, then you will be required to register as an employer with HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC). Once you have registered you are then able to operate a Pay As You Earn (PAYE) scheme i.e. deducting Income Tax and National Insurance at source from your staff.
You will be required to file monthly employer forms and pay the deductions to HMRC by a specific deadline, if either of these requirements are late, you will receive an automatic penalty and interest will be charged on the late payment.
The administration of your payroll can be a time consuming task and it can be difficult to keep records up to date and be fully aware of all legislation.
We offer a very competitive fixed rate fee for our payroll service and will take care of the following:
- Register you as an employer with HMRC,
- Process your staff wages on a weekly, monthly or payment frequency to suit,
- Provide you with pay slips to distribute to your staff,
- Advise of nett pay due to each employee,
- Advise of PAYE / NI deductions made from your staff and when to pay to HMRC,
- Amend all staff PAYE codes in accordance with HMRC,
- Calculate staff benefits in kind and associated employers NI charge,
- Maintenance of staff holiday calendar,
- Completion and submission of end of year Employer Annual Return.
Contact us today to arrange a free consultation and to discuss your responsibilities as an employer and the services we can offer.